• Latest News

    27 Sept 2013

    Rihana says She is BORED of Partying

     Rihanna admits on Alan Carr's Chatty Man that she's getting bored of the party scene.
    If there’s one thing Rihanna knows how to do well (other than soar into the charts and wear pretty much nothing), it’s how to party.

    So you can imagine our shock to hear that RiRi might just be giving up the late nights in favour of early mornings.


    Speaking to Alan Carr on the 100th episode of Chatty Man, Rihanna admitted:
    “I hate partying. I don’t know if it’s my heels – I don’t like standing up in my heels for hours. I don’t know if it’s that, but I’ve been so bored of it.”
    The 25 year old Rude Boy star took to the streets of Rio earlier this year and seemed more than pleased to let her hair down, so perhaps she’s just having an off week.
    "I tell you, I'm a bit of a square recently. Don't feel bad for me, I'm good.”

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 blogger-facebook:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Rihana says She is BORED of Partying Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top