• Latest News

    29 Dec 2013

    Before you say I do

    It is true that every woman who has reached a certain stage/ age often regarded as the age due for marriage is always seeking and hoping to meet Mr. right with anxiety, and to this effect most have ended up regretting why they ever said the word "I will".


    I am going to be analysing some ingredients that is needed to be considered before taking this trip. They include:

    FRIENDSHIP: Yes friendship is very vital in any spouse life. When you become very close to someone as a friend you can depend on at any time and you can share almost everything with that person, then that person is truly your friend. It is always better when your spouse to be is first your best friend that you can say to yourself anytime am in need the only person that comes to mind is you and I know you always have a way of solving my problem no matter how big the challenge is, am so grateful I have someone like you. This is a great head start. yes I say this because I have someone who tells me that and we are very good friends. Anyway what am saying is that you should let your spouse be your best friend, you should know almost everything about him and he should know almost everything about you also, this come as a result of the play and the good time you share together and in this way there can hardly be secretes even when you are married.






    TRUST: If I can't trust you I can't live with you, it is as simple as that. How can I trust you with my life when I can't entrust you with some little things like being truthful, faithful or even physical materials like money. Or how do you expect me to trust you when you lie to me every time in order to cover your deeds. If you can't tell me the truth because you are scared I might leave you for someone else then we were never meant for each other. And if I can't trust you enough to tell you my secretes because am afraid you might tell someone else then who will I confide in during our married life as couples? You must trust your spouse to enable you move on.






    COMPATIBILITY: This is very important and Am going straight to the point. Don't get entangled with someone whose dream and vision is not in line with yours. I am going East and you are heading South, it can't walk, the only thing that might happen is that we may meet at a pint called the cross road and you may think all is well until the day you realize that it was all a show and what happens after is a scar we must have created between ourselves, family and friends that can't be healed. So let your vision be clear and readable just like the bible said and also search for someone who has similar vision with yours.

    LOVE: Wow how would I have kept this till this point? funny right, but yes I did so many people say I love him and that’s all that matters.. ha-ha give that love the trials of life and see if it can stand the thirst of time. yes there is LOVE no doubt but what make that love grow stronger and stronger is your FRIENDSHIP, TRUST and COMPATIBILTY. It is when you have found a FRIEND to learn on when you cry, to TRSUT when you are in confusion and doubt, and read his vision with ease without complication that you can say yes I truly LOVE him cos he means everything to me.

    Marriage is a life time institution and not like the university so be careful before you seek for its admission. LOL

    Till I come your way again, lets know your response and suggestion if you have any... it will really be helpful.

     
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 blogger-facebook:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Before you say I do Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top