• Latest News

    14 Jan 2014

    24 Season Possibly coming back alive







    Jack Bauer is back to beat the clock in 24: Live Another Day on Fox.

    Four years after the Kiefer Sutherland series ended its run on Fox, the Emmy winner will pick up his gun again and slip back into the role of Jack Bauer for a 12-episode miniseries.



    "The foundation for any of this is going to be the writing, I have such huge respect for Howard [Gordon, executive producer]," Sutherland said. "If he says I don't think I should do it anymore, then we end it. If he says we should, then I'm going to say ‘OK, let's go,' so I'm very excited."






     Kiefer Sutherland Reveals 24 Movie Still a Possibility, Teases a "Hunted" Jack Bauer in Live Another Day

    Read More


    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 blogger-facebook:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: 24 Season Possibly coming back alive Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top