• Latest News

    21 May 2014

    Usher's Ex wife speaks on why her marriage was broke


    Usher's ex-wife Tameka Raymond almost died after sneaking off to Brazil to have liposuction just 2 months after giving birth to a son, an event which took place 2009,  In an interview that promotes her new reality show, Hollywood Exes Atlanta, She blamed that fateful trip on ending her marriage

    (second from left) tells Rocsi Diaz on ET,
    "I did dumb stuff. I mean, I went to Brazil and tried to get lipo and almost died. I think that embarrassed him to like, “Oh no. I’m packing. She’s a nut. (Crying she says) I regret going on that plane. I made a lot of mistakes. It took a lot to get into such a public relationship and I nagged him as a result of what I was going through. I was always in his ear. I was being such a bitch"

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 blogger-facebook:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Usher's Ex wife speaks on why her marriage was broke Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top