• Latest News

    11 Jul 2014

    Khloe Kardashian: My Ex Husband Cheated on me and Lied to me and my Family


    Khloe Kardashian confessed  about how her ex-husband Lamar cheated on her with another woman on her birthday last year and then lied to her family about it. This was said during a new preview with Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

    Khloe
    "Lamar is doing all this press because he is on a new team. But what he is saying is just not true. Saying that he talks to me everyday and that we are working things out. But I haven't been able to reach him for months. And it almost gets my hopes up.'
    "He's wearing his ring full time. F*** your ring, you were wearing it when you were f****** someone else too! The way I was living was not a way to live. Everything I did I had to hide or conceal or cover up.'
    "Let me tell you something. Last year on my birthday I lied to everyone. Because I had to lie and say I was with my husband. When in fact my husband was missing with another girl. Okay? And I lied and I gave up my Beyonce tickets. That's how badly I was hiding. And I didn't have a birthday. I was alone and lied to everyone.'

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 blogger-facebook:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Khloe Kardashian: My Ex Husband Cheated on me and Lied to me and my Family Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top