• Latest News

    28 Sept 2014

    Linda Ikeji Share her Dubai trip picture

    One of Nigeria's most adored blogger, Linda Ikeji is currently spending some quality time with her family at Dubai. According to her, it has been a wonderful time in Dubai and so many people having been requesting that she shares some of her trip picture and so she did, the pics shows her in gray clothing with her father, two sister, brother and cousin.


    Linda Ikeji
    " I'm currently in Dubai and some of you have been asking for pics. Here are a few. I'm here with my dad (left), my famous younger sister..hehe..Laura Ikeji (2nd left), my only brother Peks (by my left), another younger sister, Sandra (in yellow), and my cousin, Valentine (right). That's me in all-gray. I usually don't bother with make up when I travel. I don't see the point...lol."

    "And as for those asking about my mum, she couldn't make this trip because she's in the US with my older sis for 'omuguo.' Lol. Igbo people know what that means."









    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 blogger-facebook:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Linda Ikeji Share her Dubai trip picture Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top