• Latest News

    7 Jul 2013

    Meet Our Ambassador



    Meet the TLNB ambassador for the month of July, He is cute, handsome and with a shining future. He has got talents and also he is an engineer by profession…
    Bio Data
    Name: Ukaegbo Tochukwu O. Melvin
    Popularly called Melvin
    State Of Origin: Abia State
    Place of Birth: Abia State
    Date of Birth: 30th October
    Occupation: Student of University of Port Harcourt
    Faculty/Dept/L: Engineering, civil Engineer, 400L
    Interaction/Discussion
    Interest/Talent: Music, Song Writing, Artist/a Singer, Novelist, poet, and Track events.
    Musical Name: Melvin
    Profession/Career: Civil Engineer
    Dislikes: Dishonest people, Lies, not straight forward
    Likes: Fun, Being around Happy and Positive people
    “Positive people actually inspire me to be the best I could be”
    How do you manage your career and talent?
    It has really been difficult because of the present situation in the society we find ourselves in, 
    it has not really been easy trying to run around to do music and also manage my studies, 
    going for lectures doing assignments many more.
    Also the music I do it all by myself, it has just been God’s grace.
    Are you in a relationship?

    No I’m not
    Why?
    I have not found one.
    Is it that you don’t really believe in dating/Accessing?
    I am on that school of thought that whoever you date you should marry, but also because I don’t
    really want to break people’s heart, I have decided to keep it calm and just have platonic
    relationships.

    Can you briefly talk about your family?
    I am the third child of four, have two elder brothers and a younger sister, and my dad is Engr.
    Ukegbwo and he is a Civil engineer, he actually inspired me and he is my role model. And my mum
    is a teacher by profession, she owns a school, her name is Mrs. Peace Oluwakemi Ukegbo. And my
    brothers are Tope and Kelvin plus my baby sister Chidera. We all do music in my family that is me
    and my siblings. 

    Looking at the future, where do you see yourself in five years?

    Good God Almighty, that question makes my mind go wow, ok in the next five years, there are so
    many things I would love to accomplish, things I would love to do  and so many places I would love
    to go like  Alabama, South Africa, but first I would love to be a renowned and established music
    artist in Nigeria. Of course I would love to be history maker, being the first Nigeria to have a
    Grammy Award, Oscar Award and Academy Award available right now. Also I would love to be
    established in my profession by building a structure for events, Award night and lots more. I would
    also go into politics because of influence; it has been observed that the political aspect of this nation
    isn’t so good and I think sitting back and complaining wouldn’t solve anything, but with so much
    influence I can achieve more.

    What advice do you have for the youths?
    The most challenge we see now in youths are identity crises; that is so many people don’t know who
    they are so they want to be like someone else, talk and dress like someone else. So it is really sad to
    see people who should embrace their originality, what God made them for and what he made them to
    be. Just like Lion letting go of Lion to be a Dog.
    It is just good to be yourself because you are beautiful the way you are, you are unique and you are
    special. Be black, white, tall short, fat or slim just be you and appreciate who God has made you to
    be.
    What can you say about Trailblazers?
    Wow, trailblazers is  actually the publication arm of a media firm which is known as Ellajonnez
    Media, trailblazers is entertaining, educative and give all round information; it is a very good
    initiative and also a sign of productive thinking and I am glad about that. They are into entertainment,
    fashion, event coverage, Graphic works and video editing, web design and development including
    blog customization plus other good stuffs. I think they are cool.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 blogger-facebook:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Meet Our Ambassador Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top