• Latest News

    27 Jan 2015

    Raper Eve Talks About Why the Need to Have a Back up/Reserve Boy Friend When you are in a Relationshp


     The dream of every young lady is to meet their Mr. Right on time
    and gets settled so as to raise their
    own happy family but sometimes they probably don’t see that coming on. So what happens when they are in their 30s, most will say that at that age, you must have your back up/reserve guy, in case your present man disappoints you. The reserve guy is not necessarily someone you are dating or even sleeping with, he's just someone that really likes you but instead of telling him you're not available, you lead him on, keep him interested until your main man marries you. He's like our 'side man'
    On this note, Rapper Eve sat down with Huffington Post live where she talked about the pressure to marry, having her reserve man and how she broke it the news of her engagement to him
    Do you have backup/reserve guy?
    "Yeah, I kind of did. I think every girl has a reserve. They are good friends

    How did you break the news of your engagement to him
    "I'm getting married, so sorry! (laughs). I think that person knows. I think the reserve always knows because obviously that person is the person that you are too busy for and then you're like ..'Yeah, I'm alone tonight...let's hang out!'. I think they know

    Ever felt pressured to get married
    "I didn't. I didn't pressure myself that way. It was more about having children actually. Like 'Oh, I'm getting older' and wanting to have kids in a marriage and not marriage specifically

    Plans on having kids
    "I hope so. We are happy in our newlywed bliss at the moment. We can't wait but not rushing.

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 blogger-facebook:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Raper Eve Talks About Why the Need to Have a Back up/Reserve Boy Friend When you are in a Relationshp Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top