• Latest News

    3 Jun 2013

    Romance

    To My Library Readers

    I am a guy and 25 year old, with an ambition to be successful in life, I had just met this lady whom I love so much and am willing to do anything for her, I believe she also loves me but she have never said that to me.
    that is not my worry, the lady in question is so pretty and can sweep any guy off his feet  I am trying to be a nice guy but the challenge am facing with her is the she actually wants me to have sex with her... hmmm the truth is, if I do that, it will be my very first time and I don't want her to feel like I don't actually love her by not yielding to her request and also I don't want to loose her because I truly love her. My name and Hers have not been disclose for some security reasons.. please advice me on what to do.. thanks
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 blogger-facebook:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Romance Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top