• Latest News

    28 Nov 2014

    Unbelivable Truth About Femi Kuty and His Children


    Femi Kuti  the Nigerian Afrobeat king recently found out about the hidden truth in his family. Femi Kuty has just recently found out that 2 out of his 5 children are not his biological children. He has always thought he had five children but it turns out that only 3 are his.

    In an interview with Encomium mag, Femi said a DNA test which was conducted on a boy and a girl named Tosin and Dupe who were born after his first son, Made, showed he's not their biological father.
    Femi Kuty.....
    "I did a DNA test and was told two of the children are not mine. The first two (after Made), a boy and a girl. It is very serious. I never knew somebody could give you what is not yours. I’ve three boys now. I can’t father children I was tricked to believe I am their father,” he said
    Femi says he has since returned the children to their mothers.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 blogger-facebook:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Unbelivable Truth About Femi Kuty and His Children Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top