• Latest News

    2 Feb 2015

    50-Year-Old Woman Reveals She Hasn’t Smiled or Laughed Since She was a Teenager, Says Not Smiling Reduced her Wrinkles



     50-year-old Tess Christian has openly said that she hasn’t smiled in about 40 years, to avoid getting wrinkles and to maintain her youthful look.

    According to Daily Mail,
    Tess says  >>>> “‘I don’t have wrinkles because I have trained myself to control my facial muscles,’ says Tess, ‘Everyone asks if I’ve had Botox, but I haven’t, and I know that it’s thanks to the fact I haven’t laughed or smiled since I was a teenager. My dedication has paid off, I don’t have a single line on my face’“.
    ‘Yes, I am vain and want to remain youthful. My strategy is more natural than Botox and more effective than any expensive beauty cream or facial.’
    You think that’s odd? Well, some dermatologists actually think this trick might actually be effective. Dermatologist Dr. Nick Lowe tells Daily Mail – ‘It can be an effective anti-ageing technique. Undoubtedly, there are some actresses who have retrained their facial expressions to this end‘.
    He continues by saying that wrinkles are generally caused by constant smiling, and frown lines by the muscles in your face. This makes the connective tissue to fold under the skin. If this is true, then minimising the frequency of your smiles may help to reduce the wrinkles or lines on your face.
    You too can try it!

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 blogger-facebook:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: 50-Year-Old Woman Reveals She Hasn’t Smiled or Laughed Since She was a Teenager, Says Not Smiling Reduced her Wrinkles Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top