• Latest News

    18 Feb 2015

    Kanye West Reveals how he Lost Friends when he Starting Dating Kim

    It is no longer a hidden thing about how crazy in love Kanye West is with his queen, Kim Kardashian, now he admits that furthering a relationship with the woman of his dream cost him a lot
    including some friends. Chatting with Style.com, Kanye revealed that most of his friends in the fashion industry wanted no parts of Kim and when the two hooked up, they distanced themselves from him.
    Read on…
    “Soon as we started dating, fashion people were really opposed to the idea of reality stars. And all the relationships, the somewhat friends that I had somewhat built up, completely turned their backs on her and me. They already had their back to her, and now they turned it to me.”
    Things eventually turned around for them, according to him, but this turn-around didn’t come without effort.
    “She was always my muse, now she’s become other designers’ muses,” he expressed. “The so-called traction that I was getting in the high-fashion world was completely thrown out the window and I was finally allowed to go to school.”
    “Every day I was in my mom [Kris Jenner]’s house, in my little brother’s old room, Rob’s old room, re-tailoring a Céline skirt, re-tailoring a Saint Laurent jacket, re-tailoring a Zara top, re-tailoring Wolford … And day by day by day, [Kim and I] learned, we got better. We looked at the photographs together and she improved my style, we improved each other.”
    “I didn’t know who I was until I had a daughter,” he admitted. “And then I realized that the purpose of life was to protect her and my wife at all costs. And that is who I am.”

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 blogger-facebook:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Kanye West Reveals how he Lost Friends when he Starting Dating Kim Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top