• Latest News

    18 Feb 2015

    Photo: Meet the Woman with the World Largest But!

    Meet the Woman with “World’s Largest Bottom”
    Mikel Ruffinelli, is 39, and is 5 ft 4 inches tall , she weighs 109.5 kg, and has a 40-inch waist. Daily
    Mail says “with a bumper backside that measures 8ft around, Ruffinelli is the owner of a bottom that is large enough to make even Kim Kardashian‘s pale in comparison.”

    “I have an extreme physique. I love my curves, I love my hips, I love my attributes. I love my shape and I see no reason to diet because I don’t have health problems. Men don’t fancy skinny girls, they like an hourglass figure,” she said.

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 blogger-facebook:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Photo: Meet the Woman with the World Largest But! Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top