• Latest News

    6 Feb 2015

    When I Was Buhari’s Running Mate Under CPC My Resignation as Vice-President was Pre-Planned:



    When I Was Buhari’s Running Mate Under CPC My Resignation as Vice-President was Pre-Planned: Tunde Bakare


    Pastor Tunde Bakare of the Latter Rain Assembly recently made this shocking allegation against Buhari and it has gone viral.
    Though this interview was conducted in 2013, it has just gone viral. Some are speculating that the clip is being used as a political tool to discredit the Buhari campaign.
    During the interview, Bakare has claims that while he was Muhammadu Buhari‘s running mate under Congress for Progressive (CPC) in 2011, he was asked to sign a resignation letter even before the elections were held – meaning he would have needed to step down as vice-president, if Buhari won the presidential elections. What do you think about this?
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 blogger-facebook:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: When I Was Buhari’s Running Mate Under CPC My Resignation as Vice-President was Pre-Planned: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top