• Latest News

    22 Jun 2014

    Dear LIB Readers My ex Wants Me back

    After several calls which I rejected, he decided to send his friend to talk to me. I was dating this guy and we have been together for more than 5 years. Our relationship was smooth and I really loved him. After school (University), he moved down to Lagos in search of a job which he actually got and I was happy for him because he was been paid well. But everything turned around after then. He started avoiding my calls and if I talk to him about it the only thing I get from him is that I nag too much and we even quarreled more than usual. well, to me I saw it as a phase in our life that would soon be over but the big shock was when he told me he needed a break. Than I asked him why and all he could tell me was he needed to clear his head. I pleaded with him, Cried and almost went mad because I truly love him. For more than 5 months, he never called to ask how i was doing. After so much weeping for over a year, i decided to move on with my life thinking it's all over and yes it was actually over because I met this great and cool guy who took me and dried my tears, he made me realize how much value I was and gave me a reason to believe in my self and then we fell in love and it grew stronger and he is even asking to spend the rest of his life with me. hmm such a world when everything seems great, all of a sudden my Ex resurfaced with the idea that he wants me back saying he never left me. That he just needed a break and now the heat is so much that even his family is also asking me to go back to him. Right now am confused because I still love him, the only issue is that I don't trust him anymore. I really need some advice.




    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 blogger-facebook:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Dear LIB Readers My ex Wants Me back Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top