• Latest News

    20 Jun 2014

    JLO: Dancers and Singers are Better Lovers that Actors


    The incredeble words of JLO, this was during an interview with Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens Live yesterday while promoting her new album A.K.A, Jennifer was amazingly truthful when the host asked her who were better in bed, dancers, singers or actors.
    'Can I leave? Am I trapped in here? I’m gonna start having anxiety.' as she joked. Then she opened up "I have to say that in my limited experience, I would say that anybody involved in music. So I would say singers and dancers. "I've dated two dancers. One, I had a brief marriage with, Cris Judd, who is an amazing person and whom I love, and then Beau (Casper Smart), we just broke up, who I love as well. He's a good friend.
    Jennifer Lopez dated Ben Affleck for almost two years... from 2002 till January 2004.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 blogger-facebook:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: JLO: Dancers and Singers are Better Lovers that Actors Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top