• Latest News

    11 Jun 2014

    FIFA President Sepp Blatter to Remain on Sit


    Well, this time Sepp Blatter made sure he saved his best for last.
    After a long day at the FIFA Congress in Sao Paulo came to an end, the 78-year-old announced he would go in for a fifth term -- reneging on a promise he made four years ago.
    The news,  came after FIFA rejected the opportunity to impose age limits and maximum terms for officials.
    "I know that my mandate will finish next year on 29 May in Zurich -- but my mission is not finished," he told Congress.
    "And I tell you together we will build the new FIFA together. We have the foundations today because we have the budget for the next four years.
    "We have the foundation, now we work. Congress you will decide who takes this great institution forward.
    "But I can tell you I am ready to accompany you in the future."

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 blogger-facebook:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: FIFA President Sepp Blatter to Remain on Sit Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Scroll to Top